Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a new forum dedicated to Bettas and other labyrinth fish.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?

Go down 
3 posters

Which finnage type of Betta Splendens you prefer?
1. Crown Tail
General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_lcap50%General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
2. Veil Tail
General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_lcap0%General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Half Moon
General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_lcap50%General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
4. Double tail
General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_lcap0%General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Imbellis
Admin
Admin
Imbellis

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-21

General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?   General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:33 am

Just answer the poll and state why you decided in that way...
Back to top Go down
https://worldofbettas.forumotion.com
Sasha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?   General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:24 am

I love Halfmoons because their finnage is so crisp and symmetrical when fully flared. Another close favorite of mine are Doubletails. Wink
Back to top Go down
Allfishworld

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?   General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 am

I prefer the traditional Plakat to the fin types stated above, the Crown Tail is a close second since it was the fish that got me into the hobby though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?   General Poll -  Which Betta Splendens you prefer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Poll - Which Betta Splendens you prefer?
Page 1 of 1